Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tout Naturel Organic Popping Corn (microwave)



I'm not a fan of microwaves or microwave cooking most of the time, but I make the occasional exception when it comes to popcorn. I just love microwave popcorn and recently I found the BEST brand that I've tried to date. 

Tout Naturel Natural Flavour Organic Popping Corn 

- has a lovely, buttery taste but not greasy

-not too salty, just right

-made with 3 simple ingredients: 

organic yellow popcorn, organic palm oil, salt 

-Very reasonably priced at less than $4. for a 3 bag, package (255 gr. total)

and best of all

 -it's certified organic! 

I've tried a lot of microwave popcorn over the years and this is by far the best, including organic and non-organic brands. 



I wasn't able to find a link to this product online but I do know that here in Canada it is available at Save-On Foods and London Drugs. 

The Canadian distributor is:
 Tree of Life Canada. I'm quite sure that it would be available in the US as well. 

It's definitely worth looking for at your local grocery or health food store. Oh so yummy good. :-)

Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to know this is good. We still use a bowl in the microwave for popcorn but this would be handy to have! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to buy as much organic food as possible now so this was a welcome treat Diane. so much microwave popcorn is full of questionable,unhealthy ingredients. thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  2. Finally, a good popcorn, been a while, I've missed you G. saw you on Kim's and I thought let's go see G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it really is a better choice and very tasty too. thanks for your comment
      Lorraine.

      Delete
  3. excellent review. this is a brand to try. I love organics too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...