Friday, May 22, 2015

Suncoat Peelable Nail Polish



With the arrival of "sandal season" I thought this was a good time to share one of my new, fav nail care products. 

Suncoat Peelable Nail Polish really does help to make my toes/feet summer-ready and looking their best! 

I gave up using mainstream nail polish several years ago, as I had a lot of concerns about the toxicity of the ingredients that are used in them. 

Suncoat Peelable Nail Polish is a good alternative, with much less toxic ingredients (and a lot fewer) than mainstream nail polish brands. And it's definitely NOT just for kids.

I first tried the Princess Pink (included in one of their kits, a lovely medium pink) on my toenails, then a couple of decals added (which were a bit hard to peel off from the sheet but I managed) and followed this with the top coat. It worked so well.


Yes, it is a bit thinner than regular nail polish but with 3 coats and the top coat, my toenails look just as good as they would have with a regular pedicure.

Removing this polish is easy too! I soaked my feet in warm water for about 5 minutes and then EASILY peeled the polish off. Worked great!


If you are looking for a less toxic way to have sandal/summer-ready tootsies! Check this product out

The polish/kits come in a wide range of colors. :-) I want the Mermaid Blue polish too! 

You can read more about the ingredients in this polish at the Suncoat website.

Overall rating for this product: Very Good. 4 out of 5.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent review. Your tootsies do look great. Nice colors in this polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me sandal season is all year round even if I do not wear them outside in winter. Now, as for nail polish... I pass! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandals during a UK winter..mmm, that must get a bit chilly. LOL Maybe you wear socks with them? As for the nail polish, you might want to tell a lady friend or two, about this product?

      Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a neat product, I should pass on to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just doing my toes with this kit as I read this. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your daughter likes this polish too.😁😁

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...