Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Have a Beautiful, Memorable Summer! :-)






I'm taking a blog break for the next few weeks, at all of my blogs. 

I will still be writing a few reviews at Amazon.ca and Amazon.com during that time, so if you have a book or product you'd like me to consider for review, you can send me an email with your proposal. (See the top of the home page here for more info. about submitting review proposals.)

I'm going to be spending more time outside, enjoying the sunshine and working on a few projects too. 

I'll be back before autumn, with more reviews and hopefully some new contests too. Hope to see you then.

In the meantime, have a safe and happy summer. I hope it's your best one ever! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Geraldine,
    How are you? Hope all is well in your world.

    Just remembered old OSI days when we shared poems and space within through those poems.

    Do keep in touch. -- Harshad. http://spacewithinme.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you stop by here Harshad, hope you're having a good summer. I miss the prompt days too, OSI and my own prompt blog: Woven Dreams. Take care, G

      PS: I'm just getting back to blogging after taking a summer break.

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...