Thursday, July 7, 2016

Gone Fishin' !! ;-)


Well....not actually fishing! LOL


But I am going to take some time off from blogging and a lot of my other online pursuits. 


It's definitely time to get outside more, get some sun on my face, reconnect with nature, lots of outdoor walks/hikes, chilling at the beach.... etc. 


I also have a big move pending before the end of summer, so I'm busy preparing for that too.


In the meantime, I wish you all, a fabulous and memorable summer. Make the most of it my friends. 


Lots of Hugs and Happy Trails, G 


PS: In case you're wondering, the photo above was taken in my home province of Saskatchewan, many years ago, in beautiful Wascana Park. My favorite place to run when I lived there (around the 2.5 mile man-made lake actually)!

The haiku is one of mine too. ;-)

14 comments:

  1. I have done it several times. Have fun and enjoy the sun and beach.
    See you in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes well, Geraldine. In the meantime enjoy the weather... unlike me who is suffering the cold and rain and lack of sun because summer season here has gone to pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually been a cool summer here in BC so far but that suits me fine, I loathe intense heat, which is all too often the norm, in the Interior of BC where we now live.

      I hope your weather improves though! :-)

      Delete
  3. Gosh...such a fabulous place to run!

    And here's wishing you a truly magical summer break and success with your move.
    You will be so missed though...:/



    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your kind words Ygraine. I'll see you in the fall. I'll miss blogging (I always do) but a break is a good thing! Hugs, G

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful break from blogging...you will be missed, Geraldine 😥
    Lovely photo ( I love paths) and a wonderful haiku, too.
    Wishing you the very best...always 🐈

    Hugs ^_^
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan. See you in the fall! I love your new autumn blog. :-)

      Delete
  5. i was wondering, it is a beautiful image!! enjoy your time away, nature, the beach, those are the best places to be in summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Debbie. Happy Summer to you! :-)

      Delete
  6. I remember this photo and haiku. It's a great haiku. It IS time for a break and time to get ready for the move too. Happy summer to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my fav haikus actually. And the photo brings back some happy memories of sprinting around that lake. ;-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. Happy summer to you too.

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...