Thursday, January 4, 2018

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses, Heavenly Night Cream



Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses, Heavenly Night Cream


This is one of the top 5 night creams that I've EVER used!


With winter's arrival (albeit a mild one, here on Vancouver Island) I am back to using night cream, on a nightly basis. This one from Andalou Naturals, I am sold on!

So rich and creamy and it actually does something! My facial skin looks smooth, firm and with a lot less pores visible, after only a couple of weeks use.

A little goes a long way so you don't need to apply much before smoothing into skin.

The rose scent is SO nice but I did do a skin patch test on my arm for 48 hours before using on my face, to insure I wouldn't have a reaction.No problems in this regard but it has a definite scent. You can't get much better than a beautiful, natural- smelling rose scent and this is what this cream delivers!

I usually buy non-scented products but this rose line from Andalou has me hooked!!! I also use their 1000 Roses Body Lotion as a hand cream and it is wonderful too. 

The current price at Amazon for this night cream is very good at less than $18. for a 1.7 ounce jar. Similar products with this quality of ingredients often sell for a lot more.

Here's some additional information from the Amazon product page:



Ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Plant Stem Cells (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Stearyl Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Soothing Complex: [Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellin) Extract], Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*†, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Juice*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rose Isolates, Vanilla Isolates, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil* 

*Certified Organic Ingredients

 †Fair Trade Ingredients


******************

If you've been looking for a night cream with more natural ingredients, a reasonable price and one that actually DOES something, give this one a try. 

Especially nice for rose lovers!!! 😊


Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5.

17 comments:

  1. sounds great and no doubt smells good too! This is something I might try at some point. Happy new Year Geraldine and give Mr. Cheddar a treat for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like roses and smooth skin, you will love this cream Sandy!

      I will pass on your message to Mr.Cheddar .🐱 He is eating his dinner right now so I'll save the treat for later.😊

      Delete
  2. I am so sensitive, but I love the smell of roses. If it made your Top 5 then it must be excellent! I wonder where I can purchase it here in the states. I'll try Sephora. It has been so unseasonably cold here in Alabama, that our heat is on nonstop. My skin is the driest it's ever been! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click through on the links in my review it will take you to this product at Amazon. Hard to beat their price, I have compared at retail stores for Andalou, Amazon is always cheaper.😂 Let me know if you give it a try!

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't try a scented lotion on my face but certainly would try it as hand lotion because I just love the scent of roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally don't use ANY scented products but this one is just wonderful. A natural, clean scent and I had no reaction except smooth skin!😂 I am sold on this product.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like exactly what I've been looking for, Geraldine!
    With all this cold weather my skin has become SO dry and I have tried rose products before and they have suited my sensitive skin really well, but have been so expensive.
    I will definitely try this one. It sounds amazing!
    Thank you so much.:))

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it Ygraine.😂 It takes a LOT to impress me when it comes to skin care products, this cream checks all the boxes. I'm actually amazed how much nicer my skin has been looking and feeling. Soft and firmer too. And the rose scent is just a bonus.😂

      Delete
    2. PS....how could I forget, big hugs back to you too!😊

      Delete
  6. You always had nice skin but lately it's looking even better. I think you found a great product.

    I like their citrus hair gel too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comment makes me smile!!! I have found a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually buy unscented products, but do like rose scent, so would try this. The price is very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sandy, excellent price for an excellent product. I am so happy I gave this one a try, in spite of being a bit skeptical about any scent. :-)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. Nice to consider this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...