Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Late Summer Book Launch and Free Promotion!


 
 
My new novel:
 
 
 

 My new cookbook (first in the series):
 
 Weeknight Veggie Slow Cooker




Taaaa...daaa!!
 
As many of my regular readers already know, I've been working on several book projects during the past couple of years.
 
 I'm happy to say that my two newest books are now available at Amazon.com. :<)
 
Both are available in Kindle and print formats.
 
You can read more about both of these books by clicking the links above.
 
I will be having ongoing promotions for all of my books, starting with a free promotion for Third Chapter, Second Chance on August 24- 25 (this coming weekend).
 
Stop in at Amazon this weekend, to download a free copy of Third Chapter, Second Chance!
 
And do check back on a regular basis at my Amazon Author's page for a upcoming promotions, for all my books
 
 
I am also reissuing Kindle editions of my two poetry books:
 
 
 
Haiku Reflections: The Four Seasons
 
 
 
 
My Poetic Path
 
 
If you enjoy poetry, these books will now be available in Kindle versions too.
 
I've also added some photos to Haiku Reflections for the Kindle version.
 
Both of these poetry eBooks will be available before the end of August at Amazon.
 
***
 
If you'd like to be notified by email about my upcoming new books and some of the future promotions I'll be having, send an email to:
 
mypoeticpath @ my way . com  
 
 (spaces removed)
 
subject line: SUBSCRIBE
 
and I'll add you to my mailing list.
 
Note: my email mailing list is currently sent via a telus.com account as I have several email addresses, that I'm combining contacts from, for my book promotions.
 
But I will have my name in the subject line so you'll know it's from me! :<)
 
And I promise, you won't be inundated with tons of emails!
 
***
 
I hope you enjoy my two new books, my reissued poetry kindle editions and future work too.
 
I have several new book projects in progress, including the second volume of The Groovy Green Kitchen and an Ebook formatting guide for Word 2013.
 
 
It's all been a lot of work but so rewarding too.
 
And I've had a lot of help and encouragement along the way.
 
My sincere thanks to: my novel beta readers, recipe testers, friends, family and blog-readers at all my blogs. And a special thanks to the established authors I've been fortunate to correspond with over the past few months, who have helped me tremendously.
 
 You all know who you are and I've thanked you personally already.
But just to say again: all of the help, encouragement, constructive criticism and good wishes have been most appreciated.
 
 
If you do enjoy my books and eBooks, reviews at Amazon.com would be great! :<)
 
And do share this post with your blog, Facebook, Twitter readers, family and friends too.
 
Thanks so much!
 
 
Happy Reading and Cooking!
 
 

34 comments:

  1. Oh! this is so exciting! What does Mr Cheddar think of it all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Cheddar wants to write his own book now! Haiku Cheddie, what do ya think Rumpy? Your kind of book? ;<)

      Delete
  2. oo la my birthday is thursday and i am pretty sure i will get an amazon giftcard...putting your book on the list...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday a little early Brian, 29 again, right!!! You sure look younger than you are, not that your real age is old!! ;<)

      Hope you enjoy all my books Brian, have you got a Kindle yet? You just have to get one, you won't know what you did without one after you do. I LOVE my Kindle!!!

      Delete
    2. ha. i dont yet...but i downloaded kindle on the laptop so i can read ebooks....thanks for the bday wishes...smiles.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the book launch. A lot of hard work and they all came out so well. Lots of good reading and recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of hard work but lots of fun too. :>)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Geraldine! Anyone who hasn't read your poetry and haiku books really should - they're absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. What a nice compliment about my poetry books. :<)

      Delete
  5. How exciting. I simply have to read your novel so as soon as I saw your announcement I pounced on Amazon and it is now downloaded to Kindle. It wasn't a promotional copy in the UK but it didn't cost me an arm or a leg. I shall report back when read ... which will be as soon as I finish reading my latest Lee Childs. Congratulation, Geraldine. You're doin' well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val, I hope you enjoy: Third Chapter, Second Chance. :>)

      The promotion is on the weekend, not sure if it's for other countries too, but I think so.

      Happy Reading, G

      Delete
  6. Gosh the second I GET a kindle and I will, I'm purchasing well not the one I have which by the way if I haven't mentioned before, is art, of course you know I'll never ever purchase a cooking book, but for the book count me in.... the more it goes the less easy it is to buy a pocket book even some of my favourite authors are going that method, and well gotta get with the time, and to you: congratulations that's a heck of a lot to achieve so, Atta Girl G...you know at one point you will have to do one The hon. Ched, u know

    ReplyDelete
  7. and as soon as I get my second time around new Mastercard...I will

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have a lot of fun with a brand new MasterCard, at least until the bill arrives! ;<)

      thanks for your continued support Lorraine, you're such a gem. :<)

      Delete
  8. Sincere congratulations!!!
    I am really excited for you, Geraldine.
    I do plan to take advantage of your promotion of your new novel. I plan to start reading as soon as I download it. Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like Third Chapter, Second Chance, Brenda.

      It's a mid-life romance story that I think a lot of women will be able to relate too. Just because we're past 40 doesn't mean it's all over, as far as romantic relationships, love and passion is concerned, right?

      As a friend of mine use to say, and it made me laugh every time:

      "you're only as old as the person you're feeling"

      LOL...it still makes me laugh. ;<)

      I'm in a silly mood, does it show!

      Delete
    2. oh God that would be my cats \mikey is in his eighties lol ok that's funny you should be happy and silly...it's wonderful

      Delete
  9. BTW, I of course would like to receive e-mail notifications from you.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How exciting. I would love to check out your poetry. I love the title 'The Groovy Green Kitchen'. I use that word often. :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again Donetta and thanks for your kind words. Hope you'll check out all my books/ebooks. ;<) Do you have a Kindle? I'm guessing yes. I know you are a prolific reader and writer too.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for calling by at my blog! I love the idea of a Green Kitchen. I'm veggie but I don't have a slow cooker - I am sure one would be useful in the winter, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must get a slow cooker Jenny, I'd be lost without mine, I use it all the time, all year round. The great thing with slow cooking in the summer, no heat added to the kitchen. And the set and forget part is great too.

      The Groovy Green Kitchen features many recipes that are not from the slow cooker too, for sides, breads etc... hope you'll check it out soon!

      Happy cooking and thanks for stopping by, G

      Delete
  12. Sorry had to cancel it all, cats come first...and it's expensive but maybe one day I will get that lovely lovely purse and the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what you mean Lorraine, you don't need to cancel anything if you haven't ordered anything. I know you mentioned wanting a Grasshopper pouch but I didn't take that as being an order. No worries there. Of course cats come first!

      Delete
    2. true but i still want that grasshopper pouch it will bring me luck make my cats better thanks for understanding though I know how hard you've worked and how thrilling it is when people buy what you create so that pouch is it still available can you keep it until I get my Mastercard^ The mail is so slow though it's incredible \i'm out of money...and \i had to buy ramen's noodle just to eat....thank God I have a lot of cat food, no not for me ....lol

      Delete
  13. and the rainbow too I love both and since i've increased my credit 'cause I was such a good 'payer' anyhoo when you can hopefully \i'll be able too soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. and any chance your book could get to paperback? Kindle: NEVER NOT IN THIS LIFETIME probably because I am a prolific reader I read all day, and I try to remember to clean

    ReplyDelete
  15. My books are in paperback also, at Amazon.com. I'll might add that format over at Amazon.ca in the future, not sure.

    I said the same thing about ereaders, now I'm hooked. I LOVE my Kindle! Now I want to get a Kindle Fire for the color aspect of it, so cool.

    To be able to carry around 1000 books in one small tablet is awesome.

    Never say never. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I doubt it I'll lose the pleasure of holding a book, with a beautiful cover and the decor of books in gorgeous libraries how do you replace that homey feeling with a slice of tech...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to replace "real" books Lorraine, that's the beauty of it. The best of both worlds.

      Delete
  17. Congratulations on the launching of your two recent books. How exciting. I wish you much success, Geraldine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary, it's going great so far! Nice to "see" you again. Hope you are enjoying your new home. Looked great. :<)

      Delete
  18. I'm still looking for the best air purifier and cleaner for my cats has to be assembled because I have no tool, no know how, and no man around the house..lol have you ever purchased a air purifier that worked extremely well with a permanent filter that you can clean...I've looked at all your previous reviews haven't seen any on air purifier or cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read your book.It was very good writing.I have gain so much information from your books.I like your blog also.Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...