Tuesday, March 5, 2019

On the Move !!




We are moving at the end of this month (but not by bike, I just like that photo!!)😁 Also looking forward to a long overdue holiday. 

Lots of stuff still to do so I won't be blogging until things settle down again.

In the meantime, I wish you all a beautiful, early spring and I look forward to visiting my favorite blogs, as time permits.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to my writing, after this move is over. It's been a trying time, this past couple of years and a lot of the things I really enjoy have been put on hold. Looking forward to happier, more creative days ahead and soon!
Here's to a Happy, Sunny Spring!!

12 comments:

  1. I love that photo.

    On the move is right. I hope you get back to your writing very soon. That's what you should be doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my new office set up and working on my writing projects again. Oh happy day!

      Delete
  2. Hope all goes well I have moved house so many times in my life I just hope that it never happens again!! Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya Diane, moving is always stressful. But what a great feeling when it's all done. I'll be glad to settle down again soon though. :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow - a move is always so indicative of a fresh start - new adventures, (i'm a little envious) and a lot of work to get there but I hope it's all so enjoyable for you when the end result comes and you have time to start the new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy, I appreciate your kind words. :-)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your move. Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy!😊 I'm looking forward to getting this move over with and getting back to many of my creative pursuits. See you soon and happy weekend. πŸŒ»πŸ‘’πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you can't wait to get back to some writing. I know how you feel...I often get a bit overwhelmed with attempting too much, and think I'll take a break from writing poetry. Then I pine for it!! Lol
    Fingers crossed for your move...I do get the feeling you'll be very happy!!😊😊

    Lots of love and hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the good wishes Ygraine, that means a lot!πŸ˜‚ Lots of hugs back to you.πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...