Sunday, January 27, 2013

Practical Conscious Creation by Jackie Lapin



 
I've always been interested and believed in the concept of manifesting and the law of attraction. I've seen it's power come to fruition many times in my life already.
 
Over the years, I've read many books on this topic, including the mega-popular: The Power by Rhonda Byrne (click to read my 2 star review of that book).
 
What I've found lacking in so many of these other books is truly practical advice how to implement the power of manifestation and to enjoy it's many benefits and at times, seemingly miraculous results.
 
Author Jackie Lapin has written: Practical Conscious Creation a resource book that demystifies the art of manifesting. Each page is filled with practical, positive and (easily) doable suggestions how to enjoy the power and magic of manifestation in our daily lives.
                                           
 
A small sampling of topics explored (and in depth) in  Practical Conscious Creation:
 
- The Magic of Changing Your Perspective
 
-The Gift of Risk
 
-Twenty Ways to Trigger Abundance
 
-Clear Your Cache
 
-Fear: The Siren Call to Change
 
and many, many more.
 
This book is the most comprehensive and enjoyable book I've read about manifestion/law of atraction to date. There is actually enough material in these 250+ plus pages for more than one book!
 
My only "complaint" (make that suggestion) to the author is regarding the inclusion of : Practical Conscious Creation Tips throughout the book, which highlight particular suggestions. I found that these detracted a bit from the flow of each chapter as I was reading along. I would have appreciated these tips being included only at the end of each chapter, not interspersed throughout the book. A small change but one that I think would add to the overall enjoyment of this book.
 
Jackie Lapin (click to visit her wonderful website) is a world leader in educating, mentoring and coaching people on manifesting, providing ways for all of us to incorporate changes in our lives that can reap long-term, positive benefits. She certainly held my attention throughout this book and I'm looking forward to reading more of her books and information at her website, in the near future.
 
I've already been using some of the suggestions in this book with good results. I find that re-reading a few pages or a chapter on any given day, is what works best for me. That way, I can focus on these suggestions in particular and use what I can in a conscious and meaningful way.
 
 
One of the reviews at the beginning of this book that stood out for me was written by author: Don Baron. Here's an excerpt:
 
"Law of Attraction. Blah-blah-blah, it's a lovely idea, but ideas without practical application have left large groups of disillusioned people in their wake. Finally someone steps up and gives you the nuts and bolts of Practical Conscious Creation...."
 
 
 I couldn't agree more.
 
This book does not leave the reader "high and dry" wondering why manifesting and the laws of attractions are not working in their own lives; even though they may have diligently tried numerous, popular approaches (I can so relate)!
 
What I really object to in so many other books on this topic is the implication that everything that comes into our lives is due to our own "law of attraction". That we always manifest bad things that happen, through our own wishes, thoughts and actions. This kind of "doctrine" is a slap in the face to every innocent person who has been the victim of crime, abuse,neglect...and that's just wrong.
 
Practical Conscious Creation stands out from so many other books written about the laws of attraction and manifestation, from start to finish. If you read one book this year on this topic, make it this one. You won't be sorry. Available in paperback and Kindle versions.
 
 
Overall rating for this book: Excellent. 5 out of 5.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful but I can only afford so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds reasonable wanting them at the end of each chapter...but i def like that the book makes it very practical as well...i def like that in a book...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review. I believe in manifesting too. This sounds like a great book to guide someone along, in this respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working on having a positive attitude, and now your book review has got me intrigued.

    Thanks!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, I hear you. I love books, all kinds and yes, they can add up pricewise. That's why I'm so excited about this book. Such a abundant resource on the topic of manifesting, all in one book. My kind of bargain!

    Hi Brian, If it's too hard to understand or utilize any kind of concept, why bother? This book makes manifestation easy to understand and a pleasure to incorporate in simple, doable steps, every day.

    Hi Joe, It is a wonderful book. I'm so glad I found out about it.

    Hi Jen, This is a book that will go a long way towards helping with any positive goals. Let me know if you check it out!

    Happy Week, G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...