Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Soups On! An Upcoming eBook Promo :-)




With the arrival of autumn, I'm back into "soup mode" in a big way. :-)


I love soups of all kinds, all year round. But autumn/winter is the time when I enjoy and make them, almost every day.

To celebrate the change in season, I'm having an eBook promo at Amazon, for my newest vegetarian soup collection:





starting on October 20 and ending on October 27th.


This 151 page eBook will be available during that time at Amazon.com for only .99 cents (regular price is $3.99).


Click here for a sample recipe from this collection for you to enjoy now (pictured above): Summer's Bounty Herb and Veggie Soup

This recipe is a great way to use up the last of summer's bounty from the garden or farmer's markets.


And here's some additional info. about this eBook, from the Amazon product page:


Featuring a tantalizing selection of luscious, flavorful, body and soul warming soups.

A variety of interchangeable side dishes are also included to "round-out" a meal when you are truly ravenous and crave a bit more than just soup, to make dinner (or lunch) complete.

In: The Groovy Green Kitchen (Volume II) Simply, Super, Supper Soups, you will find many of award-winning cookbook author: Geraldine Helen Hartman's, perennially-popular soup recipes.

Some of these classic soup favorites have been tweaked a bit over the years of tasting, testing and updating, with a dash of this, a spoonful of that…resulting in the tastiest results possible. And just as important, with healthier eating and cooking-method choices, kept in mind.

You will also find an array of all-new "go to" recipes that will surely become family favorites, including:

-French Green Lentil and Coconut Soup
-Cream of Cauliflower and Tarragon Soup

-Minty Fresh Green Pea Soup

-NOT Your Grandma's "Chicken" Noodle Soup

-Southern Nights Slow Cooker Veggie and Sausage Gumbo


And for side dishes, a variety of easy-to-prepare choices ranging from veggie-brimming salads to hearty specialty breads including:

-Colorburst Bean, Rice and Veggie Salad
-Easy Cheesy Soup Loaf (with variations)

-Green Goddess Dressing with Veggie Wraps

-Bran Buds and Honey Bread Machine Loaf

and many more crowd-pleasing soups and sides.

All of the recipes in this new Groovy Green Kitchen collection are vegetarian and/or vegan-friendly but they are definitely NOT just for vegetarians.
These flavorful, stick-to-your-ribs soups and side dishes will satisfy and appeal to the meat-eaters at your table too. Even the kids (always the most discerning/picky taste-testers) will give these yummy recipes the "spoons-up" and ask for more!

So dig out your favorite soup pot, biggest ladle and prettiest serving bowls and let's get started!



HAPPY SOUPING and HAPPY AUTUMN :-)


27 comments:

  1. I like soup all year long but Autumn is especially good, with the weather changing.

    I've tried all the recipes in this book and I don't have any favorites, I love them all, including the side dishes.

    Happy Autumn to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful time of year and one of the best for soups. I'm so glad you like all these recipes. It was a labour of love, putting this collection together, from so many fav recipes I've created over the years.

      Delete
  2. OK, I know I've been a bit lax in the cooking stakes but I promise to mend my ways. Love soups of any kind but my preference is for meaty ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like your PC woes have been taking up a lot of your time recently Val. Definitely time to get the soup on!😂😂

      Delete
  3. Geraldine your book looks good enough to eat :)

    I love soup and homemade soup is the best there is!!! My family is always after me to make my homemade chicken soup. Homemade soup brings the family together~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your last statement Jan.

      😄 Nothing better than enjoying a home cooked meal with loved ones.And who doesn't love soup?

      Delete
  4. I love soup and your book looks wonderful. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And greetings to you from Vancouver Island Linda.Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  5. Your book looks good, I love soups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, hope you'll check it out. If you love soup, this is your kind of cookbook.😄

      Delete
  6. It really is soup time of year.
    Thank you for the sample recipe.
    I will go take a peak at your book.
    Wishing you success with people loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bought it and look forward to trying your recipes. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie, I hope you enjoy lots of recipes from this collection. :-) A lot of people already love my recipes but the more the better. ;-) Cooking is my labor of love and I never tire of creating new recipes to enjoy and share. Happy Cooking, G

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your new book - (does Mr. Cheddar like soup?!):)
    We don't eat a lot of soup but your various recipes sound good! So glad to see you back. You've been missed - I've checked here a few times looking for you - "Hello Geraldine - hello hello - are you around - ...hello - but Mr. Cheddar is the only one who said something, just a short meow. Hope all is well w/you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr C does not like soup but he loves popcorn.😂🐆 We give him a couple for treats but not too often.

      Nice to read I was missed when I was offline. I missed your blog and all my other favs too. I hope you get your sketch blog up and running again, miss seeing your artwork.

      Happy weekend and hugs😄

      Delete
  9. yummy!! looks so very good!! i think soup is the perfect winter meal, that can sit on the stove and is ready when you are!! with a crusty loaf of bread, i'm not sure anything is better!!

    congrats on the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuummmmm....two of my absolute favorite things homemade soup and fresh bread. Hard to beat Debbie, I totally agree. I try not to eat to look much bread but if I didn't make the effort I could eat a whole load of the fresh homemade kind.😂😂

      Delete
    2. me too, on the bread!! why does it have to be so yummy!!!

      Delete
    3. I hear ya!!! I've got to cut back though, I'm starting to put on the pounds lately, in spite of lots of walking.

      couldn't they make calorie free bread that tastes amazing??? that would be a million dollar idea.;-)

      Delete
  10. read your comment at my place - I enjoy your trip ...not sure if you are traveling for fun or still in the process of moving! Anyway, can't wait to see pics some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of both and still so much to do, before we really get settled.

      I'm not blogging much right now but I miss it. Have a great week, G

      Delete
  11. I have not made soup yet this autumn but I have made chili :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummmm....chili!!! Sounds great. Make mine vegetarian though. ;-)

      Delete
  12. Autumn's middle name is "soup" and "stew". Brilliant post. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love soup all year round but fall and winter, best of all. and greeting back to you in the UK from Canada!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...