Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Haiku Reflections III (now available) ! 😊





Is now completed and available at all the Amazon sites! 😊

And yes, I DID change the cover photo AGAIN!!! 

The print copy is already available and the Kindle version is available for pre-orders, which will be delivered automatically to tablet,kindle...., on June 1st. 

I decided to go with a pre-order arrangement for the Kindle version this time, while preparing some marketing plans and finishing up my new author website. 

I am so happy with how this book turned out. 

A labour of love, as always. 

How I love all things haiku!!!😁


Here are four sample (spring) poems from Haiku Reflections III (120 poems in total) and one of the interior photos:


Steamer trunk, lavender.
Rereading old love letters.
Break from spring cleaning.

*** 

“Pussy-willows, cattails...”
Humming an old Lightfoot tune.
Tiny silverfish.

*** 

Warm winds and fresh scents.
Sensing the earth awakening.
Planning the garden.

*** 
Bulbs bursting through.
A feast for the senses.
Awaiting jonquils.

*** 

You can read more about the Haiku Reflection series and all my other eBooks/books here.

Wishing You a Wonderful Day and Happy (Haiku) Reading! 😊



23 comments:

  1. Hi Geraldine, your new book cover is lovely! Congratulations on your book being finished!
    Have a good day!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! Another 'book baby' has arrived. :-)

      Delete
  2. The book looks beautiful, good luck with the sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine. I was pleased with the results and hope a lot of readers enjoy this new addition to the Haiku Reflection series.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your book being out. I will take a look on Amazon. Take care diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book is so pretty. I hope you're having a lovely day too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is the "spring" cover in the series. The last Haiku Reflections will be winter themed , but for now I'm switching gears with another type of book project.🌼

      Delete
  5. Another wonderful collection of haiku poems. Great choice for the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Third times the charm, re: the cover! I think it's a good choice for "spring". Now if I can only find a good photo that works for winter. ;-) So glad you are enjoying these new poems.

      Delete
  6. It was a good choice for the cover, although I can't remember what you had there before the change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the begonia, that actually looked like a pink rose. When I got the print copy of the proof, it didn't look clear enough. So I went with this white flower. The first one was with the aqua cover, the winter plant. There have been a few changes!!! LOL

      Delete
  7. Nice cover! So glad to see you back to doing poems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post, Geraldine. The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely post, Geraldine. The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Linda!!! Glad you liked the cover.

      Delete
  10. Congratulation on finishing the book, Geraldine, it must be a great feeling. Wishing you (and your collection) many happy readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra. I checked over at Amazon.ca last night and this ebook is already at #2 on the Haiku top seller list! That was encouraging.

      It is a wonderful feeling to finish a new book. One of my favorite creative pursuits.

      Delete
  11. Hi Geraldine - beautiful photos and Haikus - congrats on the book. I haven't been blogging or visiting blogs much for a few months. i'm behind but thought I'd stop by today and wave hello. Hope summer goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again Sandy. I love your new avatar photo, so pretty.🌼

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...