Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Your Email Service Suggestions Please!


Hope You're Having a Wonderful Week!!



I have been using MYWAY as my free email provider for years, with no major issues. 

Unfortunately, they are calling it quits, as of this fall. 😞


So now I am stuck with the big task, make that pain in the a...., of having to notify all the people and companies I have email addresses (I have several accounts and hundreds of contacts!!!) with, saving my many emails on file, forwarding future emails from myway to a new address AND finding a new email provider.

If you have any suggestions for a free email service provider that you have personally used and like, let me know. I don't want anything that sends a bunch of spam along with their service etc, and also something that is relatively easy to sign up and is secure.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, it is appreciated! 😊

18 comments:

  1. I've been using gmail for a while and it works for me. spam is always going to be a problem but most email services blocks them very well.

    hope you find your answer. have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google's gmail is my choice. It is the only one that nips spam mail in the bud - unlike some I've used, especially Yahoo. Good luck with the changeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val,😊 spam I do NOT need.😣

      Delete
  3. Gmail, yahoo and microsoft outlook are all good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, have you tried all of these?

      Delete
  4. We both use gmail (google) and have had no problems at all. Yahoo I have had problems with and had my email hacked twice there! Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like gmail is first choice here, thanks Rhodesia.πŸ˜€

      I'm still not looking forward to all that work.😣

      Delete
  5. Hope you find a good email provider!
    Have a good weekend!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I hope you have a good weekend too.🌞

      Delete
  6. Well, that's a bit of a bummer, isn't it? Have you tried AOL?

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried aol years ago but as I recall, had some issues with it.

      It IS a bummer, I agree.😣 Maybe myway will change their mind. That happened once before. Change over is not til October.

      Delete
  7. Maybe they will change their mind again, I hope they do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would certainly save me a lot of time, if they do.

      Delete
  8. I am with the gmail users. Good luck with the change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use googlemail / gmail and it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...