Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Your Email Service Suggestions Please!


Hope You're Having a Wonderful Week!!



I have been using MYWAY as my free email provider for years, with no major issues. 

Unfortunately, they are calling it quits, as of this fall. 😞


So now I am stuck with the big task, make that pain in the a...., of having to notify all the people and companies I have email addresses (I have several accounts and hundreds of contacts!!!) with, saving my many emails on file, forwarding future emails from myway to a new address AND finding a new email provider.

If you have any suggestions for a free email service provider that you have personally used and like, let me know. I don't want anything that sends a bunch of spam along with their service etc, and also something that is relatively easy to sign up and is secure.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, it is appreciated! 😊

18 comments:

  1. I've been using gmail for a while and it works for me. spam is always going to be a problem but most email services blocks them very well.

    hope you find your answer. have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google's gmail is my choice. It is the only one that nips spam mail in the bud - unlike some I've used, especially Yahoo. Good luck with the changeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val,😊 spam I do NOT need.😣

      Delete
  3. Gmail, yahoo and microsoft outlook are all good

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both use gmail (google) and have had no problems at all. Yahoo I have had problems with and had my email hacked twice there! Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like gmail is first choice here, thanks Rhodesia.πŸ˜€

      I'm still not looking forward to all that work.😣

      Delete
  5. Hope you find a good email provider!
    Have a good weekend!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I hope you have a good weekend too.🌞

      Delete
  6. Well, that's a bit of a bummer, isn't it? Have you tried AOL?

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried aol years ago but as I recall, had some issues with it.

      It IS a bummer, I agree.😣 Maybe myway will change their mind. That happened once before. Change over is not til October.

      Delete
  7. Maybe they will change their mind again, I hope they do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would certainly save me a lot of time, if they do.

      Delete
  8. I am with the gmail users. Good luck with the change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use googlemail / gmail and it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...