Monday, June 12, 2017

My New Author's Website AND Summer Book Promos!



Well, I FINALLY have an author's website! 

You can check out my new website here. 



Make sure to check out the "What's New" Page, which includes all the upcoming Amazon eBook promos I am having, starting on June 15th and continuing throughout June. 

Just in time for summer reading in the backyard or at the beach! 😉


I hope you enjoy my new author's site!

 I also welcome your feedback and suggestions for things I could add there and also what you like, don't like, etc... it was a lot of work but it's also still, a work in progress!

And please do spread the word about these upcoming book promos if you can. 

There is something for everyone, I have upcoming promos for 8 of my eBooks, in a variety of genres: haiku, slow cooker recipes, romance, successful aging....




Mr. Cheddar's Chillin' Too!!! 

Happy Summer and Summer Reading! 😊


21 comments:

  1. Your new author's site looks great. I'm so glad you finally had time to get this completed. I know it took a lot of time and work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. Long overdue getting this site set up but I'm quite happy with the results. The tweaks will continue though.😊

      Delete
  2. Love your new author page. I am just teetering on the edge before I jump...lol...I need a new page and just don't know which way to jump..decisions .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. Yes, always a lot of decisions, isn't there? Good luck with your work too.🌞

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the new venture. Does this mean the end of your review blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Val, I will still be posting reviews here at MRLR. 😊

      The other site is just for my work as an author. 📖 As I said above, it is long overdue but I'm so happy to finally have a site just for my writing, new books,reviews etc..too.

      Delete
  4. Well done will have a look later, just on our way out now. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy the new site Diane.😊

      I thought your name was Rhodesia (love that name). Any particular significance to that name for you?

      Delete
    2. Excellent you have a brilliant blog page there, I am impressed. Diane

      Delete
    3. Glad you enjoyed my new site, Diane.

      Hope you'll enjoy some of the book promos too.😊

      Delete
  5. congrats on the new site, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great about your new site - i will follow the link and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the site looks great and wow u sure have written a lot of books. They look nice and i noticed your haiku reflections was #1 on Amazon Canada Bestseller list. That is very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. groovey green recipes - looks good~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Sandy, all appreciated! I love your new avatar photo. :-)

      Delete
  9. Concatulations, Geraldine. Cheers to you and Mr Cheddar <3 Double Pawkiss to the both of you :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And double Pawkisses back to you two!!! :-) >^^<

      Delete
  10. Great news! :-) Congrats.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news! :-) Congrats.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...