Sunday, May 14, 2017

Taking a Short Blogging Break and Happy Mother's Day :-)





I am working on a number of projects right now, so have decided to take a short break from blogging and reviewing. 

And yes, I am trying to spend more time outside too! The weather here on Vancouver Island has been so nice lately, hovering around 15C which IMO is just right for long walks. Not too cool but not hot either. Love it!!

One of my priorities right now is to set up an author's website, to share my numerous books, reviews etc...all in one place. That has turned out being harder than expected as I am trying to do it myself. I thought it would be easy but to date, have not found a website builder that checks all my requirements: easy to set up, attractive templates, free domain, good reviews about their service...But I know I'll get there! 😊

I'm also on the last stages of finishing Haiku Reflections III for print and kindle versions. The print version is already finished, now to get the kindle one completed and on Amazon sites. Hopefully this week. I'll be posting about that when it's all complete!

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful week and

😀 Happy Mother's Day too! 💓

18 comments:

  1. With all your personal commitments it is understandable that you have less time for blogging. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I'm making headway with my to do list but everything takes longer than I want it to, isn't that always the way??

      Have a super week, G

      Delete
  2. Take care and I am sure you will be back when you are ready. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhodesia! I always miss blogging when I'm away. I will be back soon.

      Have a wonderful week, G

      Delete
  3. I know you have a lot to do.

    Can't wait to read Haiku Reflections III. Well done with the third in this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.😀 I can't wait to finish all these projects too, fun stuff.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your blog break and good luck with the website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliet. The website building continues!!!

      Delete
  5. Hope your Mther's Day was good, enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine.

      Mother's Day is always tough for me as I miss my mom and grandmom SO much. But I try to focus on cherished memories instead.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your break! We all need one from time to time. But keep in touch my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, nice to see you here again. Hope things have settled down for you and all is well. :-)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photo, Geraldine! Enjoy your break! I am enjoying the beautiful weather, I took a long walk in nature today...very therapeutic! Hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And hugs to you Linda.

      A walk in nature is hard to beat, so energizing. 😀

      We have sunshine on the way too.🌞 Need to make the most of those days.

      Delete
  8. belated happy mothers day!!! blogging takes up a lot of time, but i really enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And to you too Debbie.🌼

    Blogging does take up time but I really enjoy it. I will be back soon.😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a wonderful time with your walks and projects.
    Walks sounds wonderful in the beauty of spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the weather here has been SO nice Tammie, not too hot but not rainy either.

      Thanks for your good wishes and have a wonderful week, G

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...