Sunday, August 13, 2017

Super 6 in 1 Metal Tool Pen


Super 6 in 1 Metal Tool Pen


Joe recently had a birthday and I was looking for some unique ideas for gifts. I found this 6 in 1 metal tool pen at Amazon and he loves it!

        

   Joe is a "handy guy" so this seemed like something he would actually use, not just put in a drawer somewhere and forget about it. And that's what happened. He carries this tool pen around with him all the time and actually USES it! 

     

And whenever he shows it to someone, they want one too! ðŸ˜‰


I got the silver one for him and it is really a nice looking metal pen. The other colors look good too, and there are several to chose from at Amazon and  also Amazon.ca. 

The 6 functions include: a writing pen (of course!) and it writes nice and smoothly, a small carpenter's level, a stylus for using with computer/tablet screens, 2 kinds of screwdrivers and a ruler.

This pen is currently on sale for less than $8. at Amazon, so a real bargain too!

I haven't seen anything nicer in stationary stores for a reasonably- priced, specialty pen like this and at those places, I KNOW this one would cost more.

Some other nice things about this pen... It came in a slim, velvety pouch for gift-giving and was also boxed nicely on the outside. 

I also had noted that some other reviewers had mentioned receiving several pen refills with their order. When I mentioned to Amazon.ca that I hadn't received any refills with mine, they refunded the full purchase price and let me keep the pen, in lieu of not getting extra refills. Now that's my idea of great service! 😊

If you have a handy (or not so handy) guy in your life or just like unique pens, you might want to give this one a try. 

I think these pens would also make EXCELLENT stocking- stuffers at Christmas too. A gift to be enjoyed all year round and for years to come.

 If you want to stock up for gifts and/or for yourself, click through to read more and to purchase.


Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5


16 comments:

  1. Excellent review. I just love this pen. It looks great and is really handy. The little gadgets come in handy. And yes, a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this pen.🌞😂

      I love all kinds of unique pens, this is one of my favorites to date. I'd like one of these too, maybe in another color.😆

      Delete
  2. what a GREAT product for the difficult to buy for man. i appreciate the review, this would make a great stocking stuffer for the boys in my life!! many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And lots of color choices too Debbie! And at the current sale price, a bargain!😂

      I'm glad you found this review helpful.

      Delete
  3. One can find pretty amazing things at Amazon. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, I'm kind of addicted to browsing over there lol.😊

      Delete
  4. Amazon is my favourite for shopping, no matter what I want I can get it there, and the service is fantastic. In the UK they have started same day/evening shopping which is good. No longer is there any need to go out shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya Val! I am even ordering 'staple' items from Amazon now, like pasta, sauces, etc...to get them at a good price and delivered to our door. Hard to beat Amazon, I guess that's why Jeff Bezos is the richest guy in the world right now.

      Delete
  5. Wow...this will be the perfect gift for my other half!
    I had been wondering what to buy for him...and now you've supplied the answer!!
    Thank you so much.:))

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love this idea. I might get Mike one - or myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one too, I keep borrowing Joe's!!! They write really nicely too. I love unique pens.

    Hope you are having a wonderful summer Sandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...