Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Miracles



Christmas Miracles


There are some amazing and memorable stories in this eBook/book Christmas collection.

Inspiring, touching and heart-warming and not just for Christmas-time reading either. 

These are the kinds of stories/experiences that will uplift and inspire readers all year long, particularly those who may be struggling with a serious illness or family issues.

I was moved to tears at times, reading these stories. Many others brought a smile to my face and a feeling of gratitude for having been able to share them.

The only thing that would have added to this collection, would have been color photos to begin each chapter, instead of the rather bland black and white snow scene that was used throughout this eBook. That would have added to the presentation overall. As far as the stories though, first rate!

In a time when the world often seems to have gone mad (I've been watching the news a bit more lately :-( ) I think it is so important to remind ourselves that the world IS still filled with good people and wonders of all kinds, including true miracles. 

I have personally witnessed Christmas miracles (big and small), over the years. 

What about you? 

This is the season that should bring out the best in all of us, including extending a helping hand, not just to those we know, but to strangers too.

We can build a better world with optimism and hope through our actions and words. Sometimes even a smile can make such a big difference in someone's day. 


I wish you all, a season of happiness, hope, new beginnings and miracles too.

 And if you need a little inspiration to get started, give this eBook/book a try. ☺ 

❤  Happy Holidays! ❤


Overall rating for this eBook: Very Good. 4 out of 5

24 comments:

  1. I agree that we should be concentrating on what is good in the world. This book looks like a wonderful example of that. Thanks for giving us just what we need, Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly made me feel better and more hopeful, reading these stories. Some really excellent examples of true miracles, shared throughout this book.

      Thanks Sandy! Hugs, G

      Delete
  2. news are full of horrible happenings .but
    still i feel agree with you that world still has some pure beautiful souls that are reason of the beauty of the life here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully expressed and so true. Thanks for your thoughtful comment.

      Delete
  3. This book would make a wonderful Christmas present ... food for thought .. and action. Thanks Geraldine for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd really enjoy this collection Valerie, hope you check it out.

      Delete
  4. this book sounds wonderful - if it is a compilation of short stories, i could handle it!!

    we here in my house pay it forward all the time. i am always looking for an opportunity to brighten someone's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pay it forward...one of my fav things to do Debbie! I call it "glad giving" as it brings a smile to my day too. Whether it's a smile, a hug, a tip for great service, helping someone with their writing....it's all good. And it all spreads a positive vibe, as opposed to all the negativity that many people constantly dwell on.

      The book is all short stories, hope you'll check it out too. :-)

      Delete
  5. Excellent review. This sounds like a very positive, uplifting book. I look forward to reading this one too.

    Miracles do happen, big and small and all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really believe in miracles too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous review, Geraldine!

    I am really looking forward to reading this amazing book...I think we could all use a miracle or two in our lives in this uncertain age!

    Many thanks for sharing this.:)

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the best books I've read about miracles. I hope you'll enjoy it Ygraine and yes, there are never enough miracles. They are such a source of hope in life. Big hugs back to you, G

      Delete
  8. You've made a big difference in my day - thank you, Geraldine. You start me thinking about all the many good things for which I'm thankful. It's early morning here in Breckenridge - snow fell overnight. Everything is pure - a new beginning. I'll look for this book on my KIndle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a nice comment, thanks Barb. I think you'll really enjoy this book. let me know!

      Delete
  9. This is a really wonderful review, Geraldine! Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely love books like this. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping in Linda and for your kind words too. hugs back to you in the East, from way out West!!! :-)

      Delete
  10. I have definitely witnessed some miracles - maybe not around Christmas - yes one time - but at other times, usually involving a deceased loved one doing whatever they could to get my attention. Loved your review - and i wonder why they didn't use colored photos - probably more pricey... hope u have lots of miracles during this coming month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, Thanks for sharing these experiences, that's so interesting. I've had similar things happen many times, with loved ones recently passed in particular.

      As far as color vs black and white, as an ebook author myself, I used color photos in several of my ebooks, no extra charge as long as you don't have too many of them. it adds so much to an ebook I think, to have a pop of color on one or several pages. too bad they didn't here.

      and lots of miracles to you too. we could use a big one right now, lots of challenges right now, but I know things will get better.

      Hugs and thanks for stopping in, G

      Delete
  11. Nice review. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in. I think you might enjoy this book in particular. I know you were in a funk recently, based on your latest blog post. sending hugs your way. don't give up on all the goodness in the world, it's out there too. :-)

      Delete
  12. It really seems like a book I would love :)

    I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Keith and all the best to you and your family too. :-)

      Delete
  13. Dear G. have yourself a very Merry Christmas and I wish all your hopes and dreams come true for the new year xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending a big hug your way Lorraine, all the best in 2017.

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...