Sunday, February 19, 2017

An Exciting Amazon.ca Screenshot to Share! :-)

                                                                            

❤ This page, at Amazon.ca (this morning) really made me smile!! 

                             
                                                                                                

That is one of my eBooks: Haiku Reflections I, in the Number 1 spot for Japanese Poetry and Haiku, on the paid list!

I have had several of my eBooks show up on Top 100 lists over the years, but NEVER in the number one spot, on any paid list.

 I am honored and encouraged by this.


 I've actually been thinking about writing another haiku eBook (I have two in this series to date) and this has given me a gentle push to get started on that book project.


Haiku is one of my favorite poetry forms. I love the simplicity but at the same time, complexity that is part of creating a memorable haiku poem. 


If you are not familiar with this poetry form, you can read more about it at one of most popular  and respected haiku sites :


Haiku Journal

                                                                                           

And, if you'd like to check out my Haiku Reflection series, you can find the two eBooks (with seasonal photos) at these links:






and


I probably won't stay at the top of that list for long (these lists change every hour) but I'm sure glad I happened to check out that particular book today, at the right time! 😁


Have a super week!!!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is fantastic. This is the first of many more number 1's to come. I'm glad you are getting back to your writing. Super. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure made me smile.😄 Thanks for th kind words Joe. You know how much I love haiku.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations wow that is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exciting and wow! I think I would share this too if I was you. congratulations!

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lissa, it is fun to share really good news, I agree. :-)

      Delete
  4. congrats!! if it really changes that frequently, i am happy you got to see it!! the spring image is such a pretty one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Debbie, the rank for all eBooks change every hour at all Amazon sites. I was so surprised and happy to see this book at 1.Just being on a top 100 list is a thrill actually.😂😂

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. Fame suits you, Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee, re:fame Val.���� But it's nice to have our work validated, isn't it?

      I also hope posts like this will encourage other indie authors. We all need to support each other.��

      Delete
  6. I'm so happy for you! That would be TOTALLY awesome! And I think I have your book...I need to check and read it again! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have a copy of my eBook: Laughing at the Grim Reaper(i recall your review), maybe this haiku collection too. Thanks for your kind words Diane.😄

      Delete
  7. I am not surprised. Your poems are very good. It would be neat to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. I know you love haiku too. And I really enjoy reading the ones you share at your blog, along with your excellent photos.😂

      I bought a new journal the other day for my new haiku book project. Getting started this week.

      Have a great weekend.😄

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...