Saturday, February 25, 2017

If You Love Sauerkraut (or Not!) Check Out This Review/Recipe Post





                                              

I got to thinking about this previous post and review, while shopping for groceries yesterday. 

I am a big fan of sauerkraut and decided to make this yummy main dish recipe again today, that features sauerkraut, is made in the slow cooker (my fav small kitchen appliance) and is oh so easy to prepare. 

And Bubbies is the BEST sauerkraut I have enjoyed to date. It is definitely worth looking for this brand. 

If you   sauerkraut (like I do) or even if you don't (yet!!) if you have a slow cooker and are looking for some new ideas for main dish entrees, you might enjoy giving this recipe a try. 

I know from comments and feedback I've received about this German Sauerkraut Feast, that this IS a recipe that can change peoples' minds about all things sauerkraut, even if they hated this "cabbage wonder" previously!  :-)


Have a Great Week and Happy Cooking!

19 comments:

  1. hubby loves it...but me, not so much! I did check out the recipe and I admit that it sound pretty good. I just may try it at some point or when i need to bribe hubby for a favor :D

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love sauerkraut, you will love this recipe Jan. :-)

      Delete
  2. My husband and I both like it. I don't recognize the brand, but will try the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubbies is the best sauerkraut I have ever tasted Sandy. I'm sure you probably have it in your area. Let me know if you give it a try. :-)

      Delete
  3. It's funny....I hardly ever eat it but I ate some this week! I had the BEST Reuben sandwich loaded with sauerkraut! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember having one of those sandwiches a long time ago, in my meat eating days. I guess I could sub veggie ham if I wanted one now. They are VERY filling as I recall! Sauerkraut is a big part of that sandwich, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. This recipe is delicious and I love sauerkraut too.

    And it is easy to make, especially being able to use the slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat a slow cooker for convenience and great dinners,I agree.😂

      Delete
  5. Not had sauerkraut for years, in fact not since I was in Germany. I loved it then but never thought to try it again. There's always time, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Val, I'm guessing the sauerkraut in Germany would be excellent.

      Delete
  6. I haven't had this in quite a long time. Thank you so much for sharing, Geraldine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had this in quite a long time. Thank you so much for sharing, Geraldine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not a sauerkraut lover, but i enjoyed your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't care for it but my husband would love the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give it a try Sandy. Maybe you'll enjoy it too.😂

      Delete
  10. Such a fun drawing!
    I enjoy sauerkraut from time to time.
    I will take a peak at your recipe. Thank you.
    Happy St. Paddy's to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...