Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Autumn 2017 Kindle Book Promos!

                                         

💖💖Autumn Kindle Book Promos💖💖


                                                                                                     


Stop by the "What's New" page at my new Author's Blog:



for dates and all the details!

PS: Sharing at your social media pages, blogs etc....and reviews, most appreciated! 😊

                                                                                                                  

💖Happy Autumn Reading and Cooking too!💖




14 comments:

  1. Wonderful books, I've read and enjoyed them all.

    Good luck with your fall promotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe! I'm looking forward to this promo too. Some excellent promotion sites I'm working with this time.😂 Mr. Cheddar will be too.🐱

      Delete
  2. Well done will go and have a look Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. Promos start at the end of this week and continue into October. I hope you find an eBook or two of mine that you really enjoy. 😊 Cooking, romance,humor, poetry, cats...something for everyone!🌼

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for these great reviews, Geraldine...I will certainly look these up.:))
    Have a Fabulous Day!

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book promos start tomorrow Ygraine, I hope you'll check them all out!

    Hope your studies are going great too.

    Lots of hugs, G )))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck, you are a rock star!! i can't wait to dust off my crock pot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All righta...rock star, I like it!!😊

      Thanks Debbie.🌼

      Delete
  6. You are doing great, Geraldine! I do miss your online poems, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Sandy, nice to see you here again .😂 Hope you have a wonderful week.🌼 Sounds like the East is in for some gorgeous weather.🌞

      Delete
  7. Great ! :-) I love autumn.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...