Saturday, September 30, 2017

Taming Hair Bangs the Easy Way!





I like having hair bangs, but up until this week, never found a way to get them to "lay down " and stay down and not being a pain....with ends sticking this way and that, etc. 

                                                                   

If you have unruly hair, I'm sure you can relate!!


I happened to find this Youtube video that was so helpful for this hair issue. 


I simplified the process quite a bit, I don't have one of the "fancy" brushes she recommended but I do have one that looks very similar.


Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Medium Hold Styling Gel - 6.8 oz


I also only added one styling product, a bit of Andalou natural hair gel (click link to read reviewto my bangs, before I proceeded to the blow-drying method she recommends in this video.



The results are GREAT!!! 

My bangs are smooth and tamed, all day long, even when the weather is humid. And here on Vancouver Island, there is a lot of humidity!๐Ÿ˜€

The idea of 'retraining" the roots of the bang hairs is brilliant. 

 I have tried everything I could think of in the past to keep my bangs smooth and in place, nothing worked. This quick and easy method of blow-drying is simple but different and it does work, every time!

I know this is not a regular review but I was so pleased to find this video, I thought it might be helpful to some of my readers too. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ

I don't have access to my cameras right now, that's why I didn't share a photo too. 

Have a super weekend and week to come! 

12 comments:

  1. Very interesting video. And it really works. Your bangs are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed how easy this was. Taking bangs can be very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair has a mind of its own in humidity.... Problem is with our slow WiFi connection I cannot play videos!!!
    Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad . This is so helpful if you have unruly hair like I do. Like I said above, easy but it really works.๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. you are welcome, hope it was helpful to you personally. :-)

      Delete
  5. Wow...thank you SO much for this, Geraldine!
    This is one of my pet hates...my wretched bangs!!
    I loved having them, but had to finally grow them out as, no matter how I tried, I just couldn't get them to stay put!

    Have a Wonderful Day!

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this EASY technique Ygraine, you will be amazed at the results. It works great and I've done it about 10 times now, works every time. I hope you find this helpful too.

      Big hugs to you too!!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Good to hear Sandy! Have a great week and weekend.๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
  7. Hi Geraldine, thanks for coming by Marmelade Gypsy. Nice to meet you!

    Always good to know bang-controlling gels. I have curly ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's actually a hair drying method that does the trick Jeanie. I have finally tamed my unruly bangs, thanks to this video. So simple but so effective.๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for stopping by too.๐ŸŒž

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...