Saturday, January 25, 2014

Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil




I've been looking for a good facial moisturizer for a long while and this past December, I finally found one that I really like! :-)


A superior facial care product, for so many reasons. 

* It contains all organic, natural ingredients. 

* It is easy and pleasant to apply and absorbs well.

* A little goes a LONG way.
 I've been using my 1 oz. bottle since December, every night and it's still over 1/2 full. 

* It has a lovely, pleasing and delicate scent. Not overpowering or harsh on the skin.

* It is very reasonably priced. 
At the Badger site, this product sells for under $14.
 It is also available over at Amazon.com and in health food stores everywhere. 

* Best of all, it really works! 
My facial skin just keeps looking better and better. 
Really softens the skin and makes fine lines virtually disappear.


From the Badger product page: 

USDA Certified Organic Face Oil

  • Highly absorbent, antioxidant-rich, & rejuvenating base oils: Organic Jojoba, Baobab & Pomegranate.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Face oil is ideal for dry, mature or combination skin, but can be used on all skin types.
Moisturize & Restore. Honor your beautifully evolving body with this elegant blend of naturally restorative oils. We've combined Organic Jojoba, Baobab & Pomegranate oils to create a light, super-absorbent and highly nourishing face oil. Baobab is especially superb for skin conditioning, abundant with vitamins, minerals, and omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids, which are essential in skin regeneration and detoxification. Organic Rosehip, Calendula and Seabuckthorn - AKA "the Three Sisters" - contain powerful antioxidants for radiant skin. Divinely scented with precious Organic Rose Oil and a supporting cast of true essential oils of Maillette Lavender and Roman Chamomile - some of the most profoundly soothing floral essences on Earth. A couple of drops of Badger's Rose Face Oil will soothe, moisturize and noticeably improve the texture of the skin.
Directions for use: Apply daily as an intensive moisturizing facial treatment after shower or before bed. Ideal for dry, mature, or combination skin.

Ingredient list:

*Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Essential Oils of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), *Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto), and *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), and CO2 Extracts of *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), and *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula).

*= Certified Organic

If you are tired of buying and trying out facial moisturizers that don't "walk the talk" and leave a lot to be desired, give Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil a try.

 I'm guessing you'll love it as much as I do! :-)

PS: And if your tootsies are in need of some TLC too, check out this previous review I wrote: 
Badger Foot Balm. Another wonderful product from Badger


Overall rating for this product: Excellent. 5 out of 5. 

17 comments:

  1. I'm going to put it on my wish list. It sounds amazing and I know you really use things and give an honest review so that's good enough for me! I need some too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo good Diane. You have such nice skin, this is a great way to keep it looking that way. Let me know if you give this a try.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting us know, it sounds wonderful, and it's hard to find one that works well, and is organic.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love organics too Jen. And it still is hard to find skin care products that are organic like this one. I'm sold on this product!

      Delete
  3. Def. worth looking into, I ain't gettin' any younger lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate this I continue running into the same problem everytime: not available for delivery
    Quebec, is ruining my life and also making me a lot older with all those frown life, you wouldn't believe how often this happens and sometimes they don't tell me which is worse "cause I'm charged for shipping for tax for border or for such nonsense, last time they did that I refused to pay I say my I paid 35.00 shipping it's not for me to pay whatever extra across the border , until it landed back to me in recovery....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorraine, I'm sure this would be available at one or more of your local health food stores. They have it here in our little city and I know you've got a lot more choices for stores where you are. You will LOVE it! And a little goes a LONG way. I use 2 or 3 pumps from the bottle and I can do my face and neck thoroughly. Great stuff!

      Delete
  5. Excellent review. This product sounds like it really has it all. Organic, natural ingredients, smells nice, really works, good price. I've tried it too and it helped my skin as well. I like their foot balm too, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. I love both of these products a lot too. And I'm glad you gave them both a try. Men should take care of their skin too but often they don't. We all want to look younger, right!!! ;<)

      Delete
  6. That's true if it's organic they may just have unless there is a rule for business as well, after all there 5 min. away, but worth looking into thank you :) I don't want to look younger I just love the essence

    ReplyDelete
  7. the list of ingredients is wonderful.
    i love roses and their scent, thank you, i had never heard of this oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Tammie, hard to find ones that are this good on most cosmetics and skin care products. And it really works! The rose scent is very pleasant and mild, not overpowering, I like that too. Let me know if you give it a try.

      Delete
  8. Sounds ike a good alterntive. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "alternative". Sorry! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew what you meant! ;-) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. She has used it and already noticed the fine crows
    feet at the corner of her eyes almost disappear
    in just a couple applications. It softens wrinkles
    and allows makeup to glide on effortlessly. Olive organic squalane oil is beneficial
    for the treatment of many skin problems, especially
    rough, dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Badger damascus rose face oil sounds good.This is fully free from chemical ingredients so this is free from toxicity rather it contains natural essential oils which makes it more beneficial for skin care.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...