Thursday, April 28, 2016

FREE Haiku Book Promo (this Friday and Saturday)



HAIKU REFLECTIONS II


My second published haiku eBook will be available free, this Friday April 29th and Saturday April 30th at all Amazon sites. 

Download a free copy to your Kindle, eReader, iPad, desktop...

If you enjoy haiku poetry (or just want to find out more about it) this is a perfect time to get a copy of this poetry collection, the second in the Haiku Reflections series.

Here are 3 of the 120 seasonal haiku poems featured in this book, these from the SUMMER section:


Watching the sundial.
Sensing those from long ago.
Ties that gently bind.

<>

Clouds, light, wind picks up.
Lightness of spirit, freeing.
A hunch brought to mind.

<>

Top down, '65 MG.
Sinatra: The Summer Wind.
Two golden oldies.


And if you enjoy Haiku Reflections II or any of my other books, reviews are always most appreciated!

Happy Reading and Weekend! :-)

15 comments:

  1. How exciting, Geraldine!!!
    Haiku's are wonderful.
    It is so nice for me to be able to blog with such a talented writer~

    Big Hugs and Wishing You Much Success ~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the name of the haiku group we all used to post to? I have been trying to think of it for a week.
    love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Single Impression? Sandy Carlson's poetry prompt site? Or perhaps your thinking of some other site? I can't think of one specifically for haiku.

      I love haiku SO much Sandy! :-) I know you do too. I love reading your poems.

      Delete
    2. I think One Single Impression was supposed to originally be haiku but it widened out.

      Delete
    3. You are both right. I had forgotten that.

      Delete
    4. Mystery solved!

      I wish there was still a prompt blog devoted to haiku, I'd be there!!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new book Geraldine!
    Wishing you joyous response to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a new book Tammie but thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant book, Geraldine...gosh, you are so talented! I think it takes great skill to compose haiku, and these are amazing!!
    WOW...many thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for your kind words Ygraine! I am touched and humbled when I read comments and reviews, praising what I love to do! :-)

      Have a great week! Hugs, G

      Delete
  6. This is a beautifully written book. Haiku is not easy to write well. I love the nature photos you included too, added so much to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the samples of your haiku! I have tried to write some before and my mind goes blank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I actually didn't even like haiku poetry for a long time but now I'm hooked on it. I love to read and to write haiku, it is an art form IMO that is so unique. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...