Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Good Day Yoga by Julie Schoen





I am really impressed by the new Kindle book: 


I have been practicing hatha yoga for many years (on and off) and have looked at many books and DVDs on this topic, during that time. This Ebook is one of the best that I've seen to date.


Author Julie Schoen, gives the reader many good reasons why starting the day with yoga is a very good idea.


I've always been a night-time yoga person, but after reading the many benefits of adding a yoga session earlier in the day, I'm thinking I'll definitely try to add yoga to my mornings too, at least on some days. Right now, I'm just trying to decide which sequence of poses in this book I want to start with. ;-) 


This Ebook provides three different yoga sequences that each include 15-16 easy to follow poses that would be suitable for most yoga advocates, even many beginners. 


The poses flow nicely one into the other. I appreciate that; that's not always the case with other yoga Ebooks/books and DVDs.

Each pose includes full color photos, so much better than diagrams IMO.

Great formatting and written with an engaging style, also adding to the overall appeal of this Ebook.


I'm so impressed by this Ebook that I plan to check out more books by this author. I noted that she has several others pertaining to yoga too.


If you already love yoga or have just been considering starting a practice, give Good Day Yoga a try. 

I think you'll be glad you did. ;-)


Overall rating for this Ebook: Excellent. 5 out of 5

5 comments:

  1. Excellent review. I going to check this ebook out too. I like yoga too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE yoga but I don't think I've ever done a morning routine, in the many years I've been practicing. Maybe it's time to add one?

      Delete
  2. Big ol yoga fan here
    Benefits to doing it both am and pm
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to here Brett! I like doing yoga at night because it helps me to unwind and to sleep better. But after reading this Ebook, I can see how it would helpful earlier in the day too.

      Delete
    2. Make that good to HEAR!!! It's almost 3 in the morning here! Insomnia has struck again. :-( That doesn't happen too often now but it did tonight.

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...