Friday, May 13, 2016

An Amazon.ca Screenshot That Made Me SMILE! :-)


This was the top of the search page for the popular keyword: AGING, at Amazon.ca, for May 12th! 

It sure made my day to see: 







#1 out of  all the "aging" books listed, a total of 400 PAGES at the Amazon Canada site! 

This, more than any of my other books, is the one written straight from the heart and in so many ways. 

My journey from mid-life and beyond. My ups and downs, successes and failures. 

And most of all, what I have learned that works and doesn't work along the way, in terms of aging successfully, pro-actively and joyfully.

I am so grateful to everyone who has supported my work and found my books, especially "the Reaper" helpful and inspiring.


Just had to share this special "Amazon.ca book moment" with my blog readers! ;-)


Have a super weekend. G 

18 comments:

  1. Thank you, Geraldine...I have to check this one out for sure :)

    Hugs!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs back to you Jan! I hope you enjoy my book. :-)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful to read this but I'm not surprised. It's a great book. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. t'was great. It's the sort of book I can read again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read this entry twice, checking names and information. i can't remember when i started reading your blog but i had no idea you were "famous"!!! i see there is much for me to learn about you!! as for me...i am an open book (pun intended) there is not much more for you to learn about me!!

    congratulations, it is so rewarding when your work and passion are appreciated by your peers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...you're so nice Debbie. I'm not famous but I do love to write and I have several books and eBooks published, all available via amazon sites.

      I'm sure you have many talents too Debbie, you certainly are a talented photographer, I already know that for sure!

      Hugs and Happy Week, G

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Definitely my kind of Amazon page. ;-)

      Delete
  6. I like your title and congratulations on your publication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely...huge congrats on your book...it looks really fascinating!
    Thank you so much for sharing...:)

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that's wonderful Geraldine! Will have to put this on my list. I am now enjoying the vitamin C serum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear about the serum Sandy, let me know what you think after you've used it for a while. I'm happy I found out about this product.

      And I do hope you'll check out "the Reaper" soon too!

      Happy weekend, G

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...