Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tanner's Lottery by Glen Sample


Tanner's Lottery by Glen Sample

                                                                           

I REALLY enjoyed this book! :-)


 I actually read it in one session, from the early afternoon to evening, on a leisurely Sunday.

I put other things I planned to do that day on hold and just kept tapping my kindle pages, wanting to find out what would happen next!

From the Amazon product page:

"Tanner Riley is a brilliant mathematician and a career insurance actuary. His understanding of numbers and number patterns led him to develop a winning strategy to win 85 million dollars in the California SuperLotto game. 

This is the story of the thrill of winning and the consequences of his secret being discovered by the wrong people."

***

If you have ever dreamed of hitting "the big one" and/or considered that there may be a way of drastically improving your odds of winning a major lottery, this is a story you won't want to miss.

Believable, well-developed characters and with a plot that moves along at a steady pace throughout the story. No wasted words or boring passages. I also love the cover, just perfect.

Best of all, a satisfying and surprising ending,  :-)

Overall rating for this eBook: Excellent. 5 out of 5

12 comments:

  1. Excellent review. I plan to read this book, sounds interesting. Everyone thinks of winning a big lottery at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. :-)

      Delete
  2. what a great review, it will be helpful to many!! enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful to find a book that captures you to read it in one setting. Lovely evening to you Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to find a story that really captures my attention, doesn't happen often enough. This book was a winner (no pun intended). ;-)

      Delete
  4. I never expect to win - I wonder what that says about me?
    However, I think I would enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never say never Val. And do let me know if you give this book a try. I think you'd really enjoy it. :-)

      Delete
  5. I am not much into the lottery, but this would be a helpful book to anyone that is. Let me know how you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, It's not actually something I would or could ever try! ;-) His "system" still involves betting a LOT of money. But how the story unfolds is so interesting and entertaining. You wouldn't have to be a lottery player to enjoy it thoroughly. :-)

      Delete
  6. This is what I would definitely like to read. I'm a regular lottery player, usually I buy Powerball tickets online Yet hitting it big remains a dream. This will be a good inspiration. Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just click the link above, available at Amazon sites, Chad.

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...