Tuesday, May 10, 2016

ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum






Overall, I am impressed by this serum, after using it faithfully each night for about three weeks.

I notice my skin is looking significantly smoother, more even-toned; even some small sun spots on the side of one of my cheeks are getting lighter.

As some reviewers at Amazon have mentioned, IT does have a very thin consistency but I don't think that's any detraction from it working. The dropper container IMO is a good idea as a LITTLE goes a long way. When they suggest using a dime-sized amount for all of the neck and face area, they are right.

I'm taking off one star for the smell/scent of this serum. It is a bit strange (hard to describe) but happily fades after a few minutes and doesn't linger. I think a bit of natural orange or lemon essence added to the mix would have been nice but perhaps a concern for irritation for sensitive skin?

But as I don't like overly scented products of any kind, I still prefer this as it is, to some "perfumey" attempt to mask the ingredient scents,  as they naturally are.

This serum is on sale for a substantial discount at Amazon right now at just over $10 (regular price over $80) so it's a great time to buy and give it a try. I plan to stock up with at least 1 more bottle soon, so I don't run out before the price goes up.  ;-)

I just noted the suggestion below in the product info. from Amazon, that they say to apply with a cotton swab or towel. I find applying with my fingers works just fine. I think using something like a swab or towel would actually be rather wasteful. 

I would definitely buy this serum again. It's one of the best facial care products I've tried in a long time.

FROM THE AMAZON PRODUCT PAGE:

Indications
See reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, increased vibrancy and glow to your skin, and the diminishing of sun spots, and discoloration. Keeps skin plump, hydrated and young-looking.

Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

Directions
Simply apply vitamin c serum once or twice daily depending on your skins needs. Apply serum to clean skin using a cotton swab, or towel. Cover face neck and decollete. If you wish to use a facial toner, do so before serum's application. Our Serums gentile absorption leaves no greasy residue allowing you to use makeup after application.


Overall rating for this product: Very Good. 4 out of 5

11 comments:

  1. Love your review - i think i'll order it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think Sandy, after you've given it a good tryout. Hopefully you'll love it!!

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing about this.
    it does sound wonderful, so glad you are having good results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have noticed significant results already Tammie after using this every night for the past 3 or so weeks. I noted this as a recommended product while browsing at Amazon.ca and I'm so glad I clicked through and gave it a go! :-)

      Delete
  3. It sounds good. I do agree with you about fragrance. Have you noticed too, that most dentists and doctors ask that people don't come in wearing strong smelling products? Maybe that is just here.
    I need something to get rid of sunspots, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perfumes are a BIG problem for so many people. I don't get physically ill from most of them but I DO dislike inhaling overpowering scents. And some people really seem to go overboard with putting it on, don't they LOL.

      I always buy non-scented products whenever possible. This serum has a hard to describe scent but it dissipates quickly and leaves no scent after that, so I'm ok with that.

      It is recommended for sun spots so you might want to try it out. At that price, hard to go wrong. Good ingredient list too. Let me know if you do.

      Delete
  4. Excellent review. I've also used this serum and it does work. My skin feels smoother too. And what a great price right now, at Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men should definitely take care of their skin too, not only for appearance but keeping in mind that skin is actually our largest organ. I'm glad you like this serum too.

      Delete
  5. I am not allowed to use serums on my skin.... the problem being the skin rather than the product.

    Copying a reply to your post on my blog... as follows (it's a copy and paste job)

    Geraldine, you have presented a poser.... apart from Mrs Brown's Boys I can't think of anything funny enough to recommend. However, a friend says Gavin and Stacey are quite funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll see if Amazon has Mrs Brown boys. Thanks Val.:-)

      Delete
    2. Geraldine, one of my blogging friends wrote this....'I'm not into Gavin... but my wife and daughter are and they both have a good taste in comedies. I would recommend that one.'

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...