Tuesday, March 18, 2014

77 Outrageously Effective Anti-Aging Tips & Secrets by Amy Waldow





I read a lot of health-related books, especially those that make natural healing and aging successfully, a priority. 

I have yet to find any better than:




This is an excellent resource book for anyone who wants to look and feel their best, no matter what your age.


I really appreciated how the information was presented in this book. 
Very well organized and easy to navigate to your own particular subject of interest.



And what a range of topics there is! 

Everything from: skin care, detoxification, exercise, superfoods, relaxation techniques...the list truly does go on and on.



There were several things that I learned in this ebook that I had not read elsewhere too. 

Ever wondered what a Chi Machine was for? 

The true power of Color Therapy? 

Using aromatherapy for menopausal symptoms?

 You'll find these answers and a lot more in this wonderful reference book.



If you pick only a few or many of these 77 "gems" it's never too early or too late to start putting to good use, the tips for aging well that are included in this book. 

I'm already using some of these myself and plan to add more in the future. 

I'm also keeping this ebook on my Kindle Carousel (front page) as a good reminder too. ;-) 


Overall rating for this ebook: Excellent. 5 out of 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...