Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Modern Rustic: Greenhouses and Gardening by Eric Beuning






I was really impressed by all the information provided in:



As a novice gardener, I like gardening guides that are written in an easy to understand way. This one is.

Author Eric Beuning provides chapters on:


-choosing the right greenhouse and all things to consider (and there are a lot of things to keep in mind!)

-potential problems with greenhouse pests

-planting seedlings and preparation of a garden for planting

-heirloom vegetable recommendations (and who doesn't love heirloom veggies, tomatoes in particular) ;-)

and many, many more.

Every one of the 77 pages in this ebook is full of valuable and easy to implement gardening and greenhouse tips. 

And with gardening season just around the corner in most areas, it's a perfect time to download a copy of this ebook! 



It's been too long since I've actually had a garden (hopefully this summer!) but when I do get started again, Modern Rustic will be a guide I know that I'll be referring too, again and again.

Overall rating for this ebook: Excellent. 5 out of 5. 


2 comments:

  1. Can you imagine, what a wonderful dream to have your home and a beautiful sweet smelling greenhouses, I wish it for you G, and soon,you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's soon too Lorraine, it's time! Thanks for your kind words. G

      Delete

Thank you for your visits and feedback! :<)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...